This Lent, never find yourself in the disappointing dilemma of ordering a bacon bagel for breakfast only to realize one delicious bite in that it’s FRIDAY.
Okay, this may seem a bit over the top, but perhaps you wanted to be sure to add something to your lent that would make it better, like reading the daily readings, or praying the Chaplet of Devine Mercy, with all of the things going on in my family and my life it is easy to forget, especially in the first week or two.
Let LentBuddy remind you at a time of your choosing when there’s something important that might slip your mind with a busy schedule such as…
- Abstaining from meat on Fridays
- Fasting on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday
- Going to mass when it’s obligatory
- Being reminded of special services such as Good Friday, and more
LentBuddy is a tool to help busy Catholics focus on what’s really important during Lent.
- Let LentBuddy keep track of what you’ve decided to do for Lent.
- Quick access to the daily readings. These are provided with web link to the USCCB daily readings. This means that it will need a data connection, so if you are on WIFI or have a data plan, that will work.
- Every day, see a different inspirational quote related to Lent.
LentBuddy is free, and it is a simple app that will help you to have a better lent by keeping you reminded of the season and your intention.
Looking for other Lent apps? We have reviews on several Great Lenten Apps, Fasting App review, XT3 Lent app review as well as some awesome eBook recommendations for helping you make the most out of Lent, and prepare your heart for celebrating Easter to the fullest.