You can watch it live! We will put these on our Facebook page as well.
Here are just a few links and apps to help you out:
Salt and Light Television
(One of my favorites) Special Coverage of the Canonization
Salt + Light – iTunes App, sorry no Android app.
(Another favorite) Special Coverage of the Canonization
EWTN – EWTN Religious Catalogue – iTunes App
EWTN – Android
(Great Coverage) – Special Coverage
CatholicTV – CatholicTV – iTunes App
CatholicTV – Android App
Shalom Word TV
(new media) – Special coverage of the Canonization
Vatican City, Dec 18, 2015 / 02:22 am (CNA/EWTN News).- After months of anticipation, the miracle allowing for the canonization of Bl. Mother Teresa of Calcutta has officially been approved by the Vatican…
Sept 4, 2016, is the date that has been set!
As well as CNN,
Rome (CNN)Pope Francis has recognized a second miracle attributed to Mother Teresa, paving her way to sainthood. On Thursday, he ratified a miracle attributed to her after her death, the Italian Catholic Bishops’ association’s official newspaper Avvenire reported.
This second miracle actually had to do with a Brazilian man who was suffering from several tumors was reported to be healed after praying for Bl. Mother Teresa’s intercession! This is an exciting announcement as Blessed Mother Teresa has paved the way for so many Catholics to refine their spirituality and merciful approaches to their fellow neighbor.
The only drawback is that the Vatican has reported that the “date is only hypothetical and cannot be confirmed”. This of course has everything to do with the long arduous process of determining Sainthood (Consider using this video in this article, it is a fun way to explain the Canonization process by Busted Halo.
Even so, with the investigation in dire pursuit of the truth concerning this wonderful, selfless, and holy woman it cannot not come soon enough as we remember her life in practicing heroic virtue to all who were blessed enough to know her. Here are a few quotes to ponder on while we wait for the Vatican to do what we all pray for:
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- Peace begins with a smile..
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
- Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.